Say Aphasia is a UK based charity that supports people with aphasia and their families and carers.
We run a supportive drop-in group where people with aphasia can get together, chat, make friends and practise their communication skills with like-minded people.
We run drop in groups in:
These groups aim to help improve the welfare of people with aphasia by:
* providing a supportive place
* helping to reduce loneliness
* helping to increase confidence
* providing a place to socialise
* helping everyone to adapt to their new way of life.
All our groups are friendly and supportive and we make everyone welcome.